Friday 15 July 2011

CRY Again n Again......

Opps,today cry for the exam again,last time is for physical chemistry ,but this time is for PHYSICS!!!! the subject that i Most HATE ! Most Cnt UNDERSTAND ! Most Nt INTERSTED ! Today, crying when i still answering the phy questions,the tears non stop drop down on my test paper n calculator...As the result, i really score very bad in my test ! sigh! i REALLY hope i cn pass the phy n no need retake again..

Other test i think i oso dint score very well,with this type of result, i still  can maintain my GPA for my next trimester scholarship ???? I dnt think so..pity me! Until today i juz discover that hw stupid i am,and the SPM result really is nothing ,and cannot prove for anyhting..I still cant find the suitable way to study at here,to score well in exam,i keep do a lot mistake inside the exam,panic when answering the question, this all is because i lack of confident..if i 100% understand the topic n knw hw to do,i think i will dnt hav all this kind of problem..
Quote from my bro : A genius is trying to solve out the problem,a stupid is keep finding out the problem,and do nothing on it...So, i admit that i am a STUPID !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket