Thursday 7 April 2011

How ? How?How?

Today gonna use english to write my post..haha..but actually my mood nw quite down de,is  worrying abt study stuff...shit ...
All is because THE MATRICULATION ..ishhhh!!!! I gt several choices,if i dint get in matriculation..

1st choice: kampar Utar (study for biotechnology)

2nd choice:KL Utar (study for chemical engineering)

3rd choice:UCSI (study for food science n Nutrition)

The last choice: Form 6

Actually b4 tis form 6 is out of my choices de ,bcuz i hate go back that kind of life ,need wake up early in the morning,cnt hav long finger nails ,need go perhimpunan ,n observe all the school's rule, need wear school uniform ,need activate in extra-curricular activity...Hate all of this...some more my family didnt force me go study at form 6 . So, why i wan go study at there o?

 All is because scare alone, if i go form 6, can study with qian n kap kee, or way n chee will go study there if they cnt get in matriculation too...but i still think i wont go there study...
Beside that,got a good new too, chong aslo decide to study biotechnology ,but unfortunate,he wan study a-level first, tat mean v cnt study together already lo..Sight!

Haiz...dnt wa think too much abt this already..im wait 12am to check my jpa scholarship result..I oso dnt knw wat i hv did n done in these 4 month, answ is nothing at all..Chong,ping , chee, kap kee, chee wei,qian go plkn,while christine,sen,khen n chun siang go prince cafe work..teng stay home help her father work at office n teach few secondary school student math,way go teach tkd..The last is me,do nothing at all,Althought March i start help aunty to do some clerk work at office,but no salary de...angry abt tat..but cnt argue with her abt that...sob sob..
I  feel that myself really very lazy,n this condition is getting worse.At first isay want improve my english ,need do alot the grammar exercise n read the reader digest,but all this is juz hav 3 minutes hotness only,juz do one day only..LAZY PIGGY
Somemore i say wan keep fit,but i feel that im juz getting fatter n fatter only..Sight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket