Friday 8 April 2011

Tired DAy..==

Yeah !!!  I get the JPA"interview...but aactually im nt very happy abt tat...stress!!! Busy!!! YA! i knw im a damn lazy girl...
,maybe this interview is good fr,it telling me,cnt lazy anymore,need start prepare my future,need fight n work hard for my future...This is my first step,"JPA's Interview"...this oso my first interview,im s scare n nervous...but that all things is useless for me,i need become stronger, independent,talktive,can communicate well...!!!hope one day i cn do like that..im 18 year old,nt a 8 years old kid,should be more mature n indenpendent,i know i very easy cry when facing some problem...i will try my best to improve it...Confident! confident! I lack of Confident,but the ppl who are high quality oni will hav confident..Me? cnt speak english smoothly,cnt speak loudly,cnt speak with confident,cnt give out my opinion,n i dnt concern abt the current issues? So, Hw????
just can say do it well,may the god bless me...

will stop write my blog for few days...no entertainment on these few days,pls...focus on ur interview,ok? Bye=,will tell u all my interview experience on next tuesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket