Friday 10 June 2011

Second week of My UNI life...

Well,finally UTAR become my choice,n oso can say is force to choose this choice...Anywhere this ad became the fact ad juz except it..ok?
Long time dint write blog ad,izit busy??? maybe,but i think the lazy is the main factor..haha.i knw im a lazy girl><
Nw i ad change my blog to can view by anyone ,n oso can say this nt more is my secret place ad...haha
Yesterday ,im so high n happy,,,cuz my best fren,wayne is came kampar had a dinner with me...woo~hehe still gt another reason that cnt tell out..i scare one day ,he will c it...But 2day whole day no mood to study!!! Sigh,izit is the PRESSURE problem again,i think so...especially after the BIO pratice class,Mr HO,straight ask us do the 6 experiment for the practical 1,ya ,that time was shock awhile...n the end of class,still gt something that really really shocked me...that is BIO FULL REPORT..I hate it totaly!!!
Today i learnt the most important thing inside UNI that is "INDENPENDENT"..ya,everything u oso need to do n knw by urself,no teacher guide u anymore like secondary school anymore,at here the lecture wont tell u step-by step,,everything is up to u ,u muz go find it out/search it out the information  n do it out...well..really hate n cant adapt with this type of study life..I hate ppl give me pressure.o maybe is myself too stress ad,wan make everything perfect..scare this n that.
Ya, the Target is the thing i most worry abt ..3.50 CGPA.izit possible i to get it...erm ,i knw ,nthng is impossible,the problem is myself oni..keep finding excuses for myself, keep blaming other ppl, keep nt satisfy will all the thing that surround me ,keep complain this n that ,n i knw im annyoning u all...ya,im that type of person..
I really hate the life in here,i feel that i choose wrong course ,i feel i cnt study well in this course,cuz very tough..other problem for me is,hvnt try n do,jau give up ad..i dnt knw hw to overcome all this bad habit..><
i give myself too much of pressure,wan do everything prefectly,but at the end do nothing at all..
Ya,i knw nw i cnt say regret ad..i muz think hw to overcome all this problem,nt keep saying myself ad do wrg choice ,hope can change course or other..the choice ad make,n start the journey ad,althought hw tired n dislike oso need walk until the end....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket